Find out all about Dental Implants at Wayside Dental Practice
Dental implants are one of today’s most popular long-term solutions to missing teeth and we have been placing them here at Wayside Dental Practice for over 10 years.
The benefits can be life changing, providing the answer to any embarrassment or discomfort caused by missing teeth or loose dentures. Recent technological advances make dental implant treatment much more straightforward even where there is little remaining jaw-bone, for a single tooth, several teeth or even all of your teeth.
What are the advantages of Dental implants?
- Dental implants are our treatment of choice for missing teeth because they look and feel like natural teeth while restoring normal function and appearance.
- Our patients often tell us that treatment has been life changing and has made a huge difference to their ability to socialise and not worry about what they eat.
- Patients’ self-confidence, their appearance and general quality of life are likely to improve.
- An implant-retained crown has a similar appearance to a normal crown and appears to emerge through the gum naturally.
- Replacing a missing tooth with an implant avoids having to cut into adjacent healthy teeth to support a dental bridge.
- The presence of the dental implant will retain and improve the bone around the missing tooth area, maintaining facial structure by preserving the shape of the jawbone.
Nobel Biocare Implants
We use the Nobel Biocare dental implant system, and hold an extensive stock of their components to provide the precise implant for your individual needs. We feel that this system is the most established world wide, is backed by extensive research and they are continually innovating both in their implant components and guided technology to aid placement. We do not use low cost, low quality substitutes as these can lead to failure later on and also do not provide such an aesthetically pleasing result.
Why choose Wayside for your Dental Implants?
We believe that providing dental implant treatments requires investment in the best surgical facilities, the most highly developed implant systems and the latest imaging and dental laboratory technologies. It also requires highly trained technicians who deal with implants on a daily basis and maintenance support from experienced hygienists.
Find out more about Dental Implants at Wayside:
Implant supported Dentures
Computer Guided Implant Surgery
X-Guide Dynamic Implant Surgery
To find out if Dental Implants could be your solution to missing or loose teeth, contact us today to arrange a consultation.