Wayside Oral Care Plan
Research shows that preventative dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. With this in mind we have joined with DPAS Limited and designed a dental plan which is extremely beneficial to our patients. The plan is covered by monthly payments designed to spread the cost and includes:
Our Oral Care Plan includes:
- Two dental health examinations per year
- Two scaling appointments with your dentist
- All x rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Smile analysis
- 20% discount on our private fee scale on all treatments up to the value of £1000 per year
- Emergency assessment visit (excluding treatment)
- One white filling per year up to the value of £90
- Diet and oral hygiene advice
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
If you would like any more information about our plan, please speak to Emma, our practice manager, or to one of our receptionists.
To find out more about the Wayside Oral Care Plan, Click Here to see our leaflet.