Research shows that preventative dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. With this in mind we have joined with DPAS Limited and designed dental plans which are extremely beneficial to our patients. Our plans are covered by monthly payments designed to spread the cost.
Oral Care Plan
- Two dental health examinations per calendar year
- Two scaling appointments per calendar year with your dentist
- All x rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Smile analysis
- 20% discount on our private fee scale on all treatments up to the value of £1000 per year
- Emergency assessment visit (excluding treatment)
- One white filling per calendar year
- Diet and oral hygiene advice
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
Wayside Hygiene Plan
This includes all of the benefits of the Oral Care Plan except that the two scaling appointments are replaced with two 40-minute appointments with one of our hygienists.
Wayside Hygiene Plus Plan
This includes all the benefits of the Hygiene Plan, but with two additional 40 minute hygiene appointments per year.
If you would like any more information about our plans, please speak to Danni, our practice manager, or to one of our receptionists.