TEETH IN A DAY DENTAL IMPLANTS
New teeth in one day with All-on-4 dental implants
We have patients coming to us from Harpenden, St Albans and from all over Hertfordshire with missing teeth and going back happily with new set of teeth on the same day with our All on 4 treatment (also known as teeth in a day or same day teeth).
- The first step is meticulous planning using 3D imaging to assess the bone and other structures to place the implants in a way that provides a strong, solid base and that allows the new teeth to be placed in a way that gives the best appearance possible.
- The implants will be placed often at the same time as any teeth are removed. Impressions will be taken and a few hours later, resin teeth will be fitted. These teeth will look like normal teeth and be fully functional.
- Once the implants have integrated into your bone, after 3 to 6 months, the resin teeth are replaced with your new teeth which will be based on a ceramic or titanium structure.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TEETH IN DAY/ALL ON FOUR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
A good solution if you’ve lost all or most of your teeth or if many of your teeth are failing
- Four dental implants and a full-arch dental restoration are placed in one day.
- Your implant dentist will place the implants at strategic angles to make the most of the available bone tissue. This eliminates the need for bone grafting.
- Four dental implants will be attached to a full arch permanent dental bridge. That is to say, you will have a whole row of beautiful porcelain teeth that will look just like your natural teeth. Instead of resting directly on your gums, this bridge will be supported by four implants, giving you a complete smile in an instant.
- Your new teeth will be fully functional once the implants have healed and you can then eat all of the foods you love comfortably and with confidence.